Please find below further detail on eligibility, costings, and timescales:
Category 1 – £40 fee plus £8 VAT totalling £48 (4- 8 posters , 4 weeks).
Local: registered arts charity events, voluntary organisations, community groups and not-for-profit arts and cultural organisations
Category 2 – £100 fee plus £20 VAT totalling £120 (4-8 posters, 4 weeks).
Non- local: (outside of Harrogate District) registered arts charity events, voluntary organisations, community groups and not-for-profit arts and cultural organisations, plus any commercial events (local/non local).
To book, please complete a Poster Display Form. Unfortunately, we can not accept posters for distribution without this form. If you are a registered charity you are eligible for a zero rate of VAT. In order for us process this, it is essential that you complete and return a Charity Advertising – certificate.
Terms and Conditions
- Posters should be B2, portrait (500mm x 707mm)
- Each booking includes display of a minimum of 4 posters for a minimum of 4 weeks, however, where space allows we will display up to 8 posters.
- 4 week slots will be calculated working backwards from the date of the advertised event.
- Once posters are in receipt, they may be placed in advance of the 4 week slot at no extra charge.
- Posters will be distributed across the available sites as evenly as possible. In some cases, sites may change mid-way through the booking.
- Harrogate International Festivals is unable to guarantee specific sites.
- Harrogate International Festivals is unable to return posters.
- Harrogate International Festivals cannot accept any liability for lost or damaged posters once they have been displayed.
- When delivering posters, please mark the package clearly with the following information: Contact Name, Date of Event, Organisation, Number of Posters
- Harrogate International Festivals cannot accept posters for distribution without a Poster Display Form.
- PLEASE NOTE: Payment is required at the time of booking, either by cash or cheque (made out to Harrogate Festival Development Ltd.).