Category 1 – Local (Harrogate District) voluntary orgs/community groups
Local registered charity events and local not for profit arts and cultural orgs – £20 fee plus £4 VAT totalling £24 (total per 4- 8 posters x average 4 weeks display).
Category 2 – Non-local (outside of Harrogate District) voluntary orgs/community groups
Non-local not for profit arts and cultural orgs and commercial events – £50 fee plus £10 VAT totalling £60 (total per 4-8 posters x average 4 weeks display).
If you are a registered charity you are eligible for a zero rate of VAT on the charge providing you complete and return the attached Charity Advertising – certificate. Without this certificate we will have to apply VAT to your invoice. You only need complete this certificate once regardless of how many times you use the poster sites.
For each set of posters you wish to display please complete this Poster Display Form. This helps with the administration and scheduling for the poster sites. We can not accept posters for distribution without this form.
- Posters should be paper size B2- 50mm (19.7 inches) by 707mm (27.8 inches).
- We will display between 4 and 8 posters for each event.
- We are unable to return any unused posters, so if you wish to display posters elsewhere please keep the required amount for this purpose.
- We can only display posters from Arts and Cultural organisations.
- The number of posters we are able to display is dependent on the number of organisations wanting to use the boards as well as the condition of the poster boards.
- Posters will be distributed across the available sites as fairly and evenly as possible. We cannot guarantee a particular location to any organisation.
- Harrogate International Festivals cannot accept any liability for lost or damaged posters once they have been displayed.
- If posters are received early and depending on what else is scheduled we may put up some posters for longer than 4 weeks. We may also take down posters displayed before their four week slot in order to make space for other posters. In this instance posters will be returned to the Harrogate International Festivals office and put back up for their designated 4 week slot (dependent on condition of posters, as some can become damaged by the weather at certain times of the year).
- We reserve the right to change the location of posters if needed.
- Harrogate International Festivals is responsible for the distribution of posters. The boards are owned and maintained by Harrogate International Centre. The Festival report damage and the repairs needed to the boards to HIC on a monthly basis.
- Unless otherwise arranged Harrogate International Festivals will invoice organisations using the poster sites once their event has finished and posters have been taken down.
- When delivering posters to the office, please mark them clearly with the following information – name and date of event, name of your organisation and the number of posters.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3-5 working days.