The generous folk at Headline Publishing Group are giving away four cracking crime reads, perfect reading for those dark autumnal nights! From the latest release from phenomenal No. 1 bestselling author Martina Cole, to the new comic caper from award-winning Colin Bateman there is something here that will suit all crime fans.
An exclusive goody bag from Headline Publishing Group containing a copy of each of the following titles:
The Faithless by Martina Cole
The exciting new novel from the phenomenal No. 1 bestselling author is a powerfully addictive read. Shocking, hard-hitting and haunting, The Faithless is utterly riveting, completely unforgettable and a guaranteed bestseller
A Christmas Odyssey by Anne Perry
A Christmas Odyssey, the seventh Christmas novella from the master storyteller of Victorian society, is published on 13th October 2011. It tells the tale of wicked indulgences and illicit obsessions in the lairs of the Victorian underworld. With a seasonal message of redemption at its heart, it is guaranteed to get you in the Christmas spirit.
Mystery by Jonathan Kellerman
Few know the city of Los Angeles the way #1 bestselling author and acclaimed suspense master Jonathan Kellerman does. His thrilling novels of psychological drama and criminal detection make the capital of dreams a living, breathing character in all its glamour and infamy. That storied history of fame, seduction, scandal, and murder looms large in Mystery, as Alex Delaware finds himself drawn into a twisting, shadowy whodunit that’s pure L.A. noir—and vintage Kellerman.
Nine Inches by Colin Bateman
Dan Starkey, the ducking and diving hapless hack first introduced in the award-winning Divorcing Jack returns in this brilliant new novel by the master of comic crime.
How to Win
Answer the following question correctly
Q: What is the title of Martina Cole’s first published novel?
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than midnight on Sunday 6th November 2011.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 6 November 2011.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is by email only. You’re Booked accepts no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries.
- The winning entries will be drawn at random. Winners will be alerted within 1 week of the closing date and will be notified by email.
- A list of the winners will be available under the competition post after this date.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative books.
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Data submitted by entrants will only be used for the purpose of this Prize Draw.
- By entering this Prize Draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.