It is snowing, she’s barefoot, but Galya runs. Her captors are close behind her, and she won’t go back there, no matter what. Tricked into coming to Belfast with the offer of a good job, all she wants now is to get back home. Her only hope is a man who gave her a cross and a phone number, telling her to call if she escaped. She puts herself at his mercy, knowing she has nowhere else to turn.
Detective Inspector Jack Lennon wants a quiet Christmas with his daughter. When an apparent turf war between rival gangs leaves a string of bodies across the city, he knows he won’t get it. As Lennon digs deeper he discovers the truth is far more threatening. Soon he is locked in a deadly race with two very different killers.
Win 1 of 5 signed copies of Stuart Neville’s new book Stolen Souls, courtesy of Vintage Publishing.
How to Win
Answer the following question correctly
Q: Stolen Souls is Stuart Neville’s third crime novel. To win a copy, tell us the title of his first!
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than midnight on Thursday 9th February 2012.
- Closing date for entries is Thursday 9 February 2012.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is by email only. You’re Booked accepts no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries.
- The winning entries will be drawn at random. Winners will be alerted within 1 week of the closing date and will be notified by email.
- A list of the winners will be available under the competition post after this date.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative books.
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Data submitted by entrants will only be used for the purpose of this Prize Draw.
- By entering this Prize Draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This competition is now closed. Thanks to all who entered. A copy of Stuart Neville’s ‘Stolen Souls’ is now with the following winners.
Anne de Freyman