Launching into the New Year with a top competition, the generous folk at Little, Brown Book Group are giving away 20 exclusive goody bags containing two of their top crime picks for 2012. Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 20 prizes, and tell all your friends!
An exclusive goody bag from Little, Brown Book Group containing a copy of each of the following titles:
When Ylva, a loving mother and wife, fails to come home from work, her husband is not initially suspicious. But as time passes he becomes frantic with worry. And by the time he finally contacts the police, he is almost hysterical. Given the mysterious circumstances of her disappearance, he becomes the number one suspect.
But what no one knows is that she’s being held hostage in the cellar of the house opposite her own.
A camera is rigged against her own house and Ylva can only watch her family on the screen. They cannot see her – and they most certainly cannot hear her scream…
The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino
Yasuko lives a quiet life, a good mother to her only child. But when her ex-husband appears at her door without warning one evening, her comfortable world is shattered.
When Detective Kusanagi of the Tokyo Police tries to piece together the events of that night, he finds himself confronted by the most puzzling, mysterious circumstances he has ever investigated. Nothing quite makes sense…
How to Win
Answer the following question correctly
Q: On what date was Hans Koppel’s She’s Never Coming Back published in the UK by Little, Brown Book Group?
Send your answer to email@example.com by no later than midnight on Sunday 22nd January 2012.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 22 January 2012.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is by email only. You’re Booked accepts no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries.
- The winning entries will be drawn at random. Winners will be alerted within 1 week of the closing date and will be notified by email.
- A list of the winners will be available under the competition post after this date.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative books.
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Data submitted by entrants will only be used for the purpose of this Prize Draw.
- By entering this Prize Draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This competition is now closed. Thank you to all who entered. Winners have been drawn and notified and include the following.