This year, the Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival, Harrogate turns ten, and to mark the occasion it is taking to the road to bring an early taste of Festival fun to crime writing fans this May and June. Packing its overnight bag for a series of Festivals in miniature, the celebrations will see a range of handpicked local new talents and established crime authors visiting libraries across the North of England, stopping off at Leeds, York, Manchester, Hull and York.
The journey will commence in the city of Leeds on Tuesday 29 May, and the Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival, Harrogate is offering you the chance to win two tickets to the event!
Join two northern authors, David Mark and Danielle Ramsay, as they share their stories with Leeds born crime writer Steve Mosby, giving you the opportunity to ask questions and find out first-hand about each author’s travelling road to success. Don’t miss the chance to catch two of this year’s Ones To Watch authors in this exclusive Festival event!
How to Win
This is an exclusive Twitter competition.
For your chance to win simply make sure you’re following @Theakstonscrime on Twitter and tweet the following in full :-
FOLLOW @Theakstonscrime & RT to WIN a pair of tickets to Crime on Tour Leeds Tue 29 May http://bit.ly/LaY7WS
- Closing date is Sunday 27 May 2012.
- One winner will be notified of their prize via direct message on Twitter no later than 5pm on Monday 28 May 2012.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- This is an exclusive Twitter competition and entries can only be accepted via Twitter by the method detailed above in ‘How To Win’.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative tickets.
- The prize includes two tickets only. Travel or any additional extras are not included.
- Seating for the event is unreserved. .
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.