The annual ‘New Blood’ panel has become a firm Festival fixture, a ‘must see’ bestselling panel where eager readers on the lookout for the next big thing will be spoiled for choice as Val McDermid introduces her personal selection of the crime fiction scene’s hottest new talents. At the 2012 Festival event, queen of Crime Val McDermid hand-picked four of the hottest new talents on the scene at the moment, introducing Elizabeth Haynes (Into The Darkest Corner), David Mark (The Dark Winter), Oliver Harris (The Hollow Man) and Kate Rhodes (Crossbones Yard). We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to discover all four authors, with a bundle of all four titles up for grabs.
Win a copy of each of the four titles showcased in the 2012 Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival’s ‘New Blood’ panel – Into The Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes, The Dark Winter by David Mark, The Hollow Man by Oliver Harris and Crossbones Yard by Kate Rhodes.
How to Win
Answer the following question correctly
Q: Which four authors appeared last year, on the 2011 Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival’s ‘New Blood’ panel?
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than midnight on Sunday 7th October 2012.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 7 October 2012.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is by email only. You’re Booked accepts no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries.
- The winning entries will be drawn at random. Winners will be alerted within 1 week of the closing date and will be notified by email.
- A list of the winners will be available under the competition post after this date.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative books.
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Data submitted by entrants will only be used for the purpose of this Prize Draw.
- By entering this Prize Draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.