To celebrate the release of the latest in the Simon Serrailler series and in preparation for her Special Guest appearance at the 2013 Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival we have a set of six Susan Hill books to giveaway! A Question of Indentity the seventh book in the series, released on October 25 is currently our Book of the Month here at You’re Booked and Susan will be talking about all things Serrailler as well as her long career as one of Britain’s most respected novelists at the Festival in July 2013.
The lovely people at Vintage Books have given us the first six books in the brilliant Simon Serrailler series to give to one lucky reader. The Various Haunts of Men introduced Chief Inspector Simon Serrailler, the Cathedral town of Lafferton and brought the writing talents of Susan Hill into the world of crime fiction. Subsequent novels, The Pure in Heart, The Risk of Darkness, The Vows of Silence, The Shadows in the Street and The Betrayal of Trust have established this as a not to be missed series, mixing gripping plots with engaging characters and Hill’s skilled writing. Never shying away from controversial subjects (including child abduction, prostitution and assisted suicide) these are books that draw the reader and keep them captivated until long after they have turned the final page.
How to Win
Answer the following question correctly:
Q: Which Susan Hill novel was recently turned into a film starring Daniel Radcliffe?
Send your answer to email@example.com by no later
than midnight on Sunday 21th October 2012.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 21 October 2012.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is by email only. You’re Booked accepts no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries.
- The winning entries will be drawn at random. Winners will be alerted within 1 week of the closing date and will be notified by email.
- A list of the winners will be available under the competition post after this date.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exc hanged for cash or alternative books.
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Data submitted by entrants will only be used for the purpose of this Prize Draw.
- By entering this Prize Draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions