Win an exclusive proof copy new thriller Cemetery Girl by David Bell
‘Cemetery Girl is a nail-biting, grip your seat read.’
– 5 stars review, Amazon
Tom and Abby Stuart had everything: a perfect marriage, successful careers and a beautiful twelve-year-old daughter, Caitlin. Then one day Caitlin vanished. The tragedy changed their lives, overwhelming them with guilt and dread, and shattering their marriage. Four years later, Caitlin is found alive – dirty and disheveled yet preternaturally calm. Then the police arrest a suspect connected to her disappearance, but Caitlin refuses to testify, leaving the Stuarts with a choice: let the man who may be responsible for destroying their lives walk away, or take matters into their own hands. When Tom decides to try to uncover the truth for himself, nothing can prepare him for what he is about to discover…
Cemetery Girl is out now in ebook and available in paperback June 2013.
We’ve got twenty copies of Cemetery Girl to give away, so to be in with a chance of getting your hands on one before anyone else simple answer the following question:
What is the title of David Bell’s second crime novel – publishing in February 2013?
a) The Hiding Place
b) The Hide Out
c) The Hidey Hole
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 21st January 2013 to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date for entries is Monday 21st January 2013.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is by email only. You’re Booked accepts no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random and the winner will be alerted within 1 week of the closing date and will be notified by email.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Data submitted by entrants will only be used for the purpose of this Prize Draw.
- By entering this Prize Draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.