Spiegeltent is back for 2022!
After four long years away, Harrogate International Festivals is set to bring back the glamour and magic of Spiegeltent, a sensational setting for our bespoke programme of music, cabaret, burlesque, jazz, funk and plenty for all the family.
The lavishly decorated Spiegeltent, which will be resurrected in Crescent Gardens between 30 June and 9 July, will transport you to the cultural boom of Cool Britannia, the infamous Parisian cafes and nightclubs of the 1930s and 40s and the richly infectious world of Congolese dance.
With bohemian mirrored walls, wooden floors, stained glass, red velvet booths, and lamped lighting, Spiegeltent is the perfect backdrop for the feather-ruffling House of Burlesque and festival favourites The Gypsy Queens.
The 2022 Spiegeltent line-up includes:
- British superstar DJ and house music pioneer Graeme Park
- The finest musicians on the London jazz scene Benoit & The Hot Club
- Urban equatorial funk band Kasai Masai
- Stunning jazz singer Jo Harrop
- Oz Clarke and the Armonico Consort with Gin and Phonic (booking opens soon)
- Festival favourites The Gypsy Queens
- The UK’s top satirical showgirls House of Burlesque followed by the iconic Silent Disco
- 9-piece Afro-funk band London Afrobeat Collective
- Harrogate’s legendary Jimmy’s nightclub is resurrected for Jimmy’s Night (booking opens soon)
- Look out for family activities and free lunchtime concerts
The Spiegeltent will also host two licensed bars, family friendly activities and free lunchtime events, so there is something for everyone in this carefully curated programme.