Terms and Conditions of Sale
When purchasing tickets in person, online or by telephone, and when collecting ordered tickets, you agree to the following conditions of sale, on behalf of yourself and all members of your party:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check all booking details are correct for the tickets / items being sold at the time of purchase.
- All transactions are subject to a £1.75 booking fee.
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded unless in the case of an event cancellation.
- As Friends of the Festivals memberships are in effect a donation to our arts charity, please note that membership purchases are nonrefundable.
- Harrogate International Festivals may reserve the right to refuse admission to the premises.
- Harrogate International Festivals reserve the right to offer alternative seats to those stated on the tickets.
- Harrogate International Festivals reserve the right to make alterations to the programme as become necessary including event cancellations without notice or being liable to pay any compensation.
- Out of courtesy to both performers and audiences, latecomers to performances will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, which may not be until the first interval.
- The use of cameras, mobile phones or any recording equipment is not permitted in the auditoria.
- Harrogate International Festivals and permitted third parties may carry out general filming, recording or photography about the premises for promotional or archival purposes. You consent to you and your party appearing in such recordings without prior notice or payment.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to abide by any bag policies that the venue may have in place. Failure to do so may mean that you are unable to enter the venue – Harrogate International Festivals will not be liable to pay any compensation or refund any ticket costs in the case of refused admission.
- Some performances have age guidance; please call the Box Office for details. Parents are reminded that some performances are not suitable for young children.
- You may have your tickets posted to you for a £1.50 charge. If within 7 days of the performance, your tickets will be held care of the Box Office. Tickets can also be left at the relevant Box Office for collection. If you have chosen to collect your tickets at the Box Office we recommend picking up your tickets at least half an hour before the event begins. Please bring along the order number and any proof of eligibility for any discounted tickets/concessions.
For further information please contact the Box Office on 01423 562303.